Sunday 30 May 2010

The Sheffield connection

Hello I'm back , yes for those treasured few people that visit my site from time to time, or in moments of madness and have missed my postings, well the reason for my absence was a treat and well earned rest for my wife via a week in the Scillys.
       While we were there we kept bumping into this lovely couple from Sheffield (I've still got the bruises) unfortunately for the husband He had a terrible affliction, he supports Wigan R-L,  and his wife is such a happy-go-lucky kind of person you would never believe she was carrying such a burden. In some degree though I owe them some thanks for pointing me in the right direction for the Scilly Cuckoo pictured here. And also as promised a pic of a seal. 
Here's looking at you kid.


 
              Hay maaan just chillin

There will be more to come .

No comments:

Post a Comment

A big thank you to everyone for looking in and leaving their comments, much appreciated, Gordon.