Tuesday 19 May 2009

The Westies



I have been following a few blog sites for a while , mainly birding sites and I thought I would give it a try. I suppose I am rapidly approaching the silver surfer stage in life so bear with me.


The thing that started me thinking it would be a good idea (or not depending on my mood at the time ) was the recent purchase of our second westie , and thought there just might be someone out there that may be interested in the progress of the 3 year old male (Kyfer ) and the new arrival and general nuisance ( Misty) 18 week old female, see photo, above, and anything we might see on our travels. The local Collared Doves haven't quite got use to the new arrival as they don't stay quite as long on the feeding table. Funny really as they don't seam to take much notice of the older dog, well He has been around for a while.

Anyway we shall see how it goes, and I'll try and keep you posted , All for now ,Willybob

No comments:

Post a Comment

A big thank you to everyone for looking in and leaving their comments, much appreciated, Gordon.